AdvantageCS provides managed services for clients wishing to outsource functions such as:
- Management of the Advantage application processing and reporting
- Advantage system performance monitoring
- Database administrator tasks, such as SQL Server administration and operating system updates
- Hardware administration
- Advantage user administration
- Advantage web services administration
- Uploads and interfaces administration
- Advantage application configuration management
- 3rd party software-monitoring and data updates
- Advantage business continuity and recovery
- Advantage update management
You can pick and choose the functions you wish to outsource and the ones you want to manage yourself. Our expert staff will work with you to determine the optimum combination of managed services to fit your company’s needs.
Through our partnership with SFG, we can provide order processing and customer care including:
- call center
- mail order
- deposit preparation
- credit card processing
- product fulfillment services (including pick & pack, receiving, storage and inventory).
SFG is fully PCI compliant at the highest designation (a Level One Service Provider) and SSAE16 audited---their online payment processing transactions are fully secure and compliant with all industry requirements. Together, AdvantageCS and SFG offer a one-stop solution for companies who want the premier software solution with full service.
In addition to managed services, AdvantageCS offers hosting services in the cloud. Our hosting services include virtual servers and remote access in the cloud, database administrator tasks, operating system and database maintenance, monitoring, and connection query handling.
Related Blog Posts
AdvantageCS Announces Partnership with SFG, May 22, 2017
Check Your Backup, June 23, 2016
Can AdvantageCS Be Your Sixth Man?, April 5, 2016
Managed Services from AdvantageCS, February 7, 2014
Advantage Offers Hosting Services, January 7, 2014